I can't believe it is only Wednesday as a lifetime seems to have past this week already. The FDA auditor has been in and kept everyone busy at work, and there has been a state of high alert all round. This evening he decided he had seen enough and would finish a day early, so he gave us a clean bill of health and went away. Much celebrations are going on everywhere!
Grandpa went into hospital for his op on his eye today, but I have no news yet as to how it has gone. My mother must be visiting him, and Rob and Jenny aren't answering their phones either. We probably won't know for a few days whether it has brought his sight back. He has to sit upright, and as still as possible, following the operation, so will be very tired by it.
Various negotiations are going on about what to do for Gran's 80th birthday. A meal is being organised, and hotels discussed. We await further instructions from b's sisters.
b is starting to work on seeing whether a location can be found for a barge harbour. I think about 10 people have expressed interest in finding somewhere, so he has started to coordinate explorations. I'll keep you posted on any developments.
Wednesday 16 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment