Tuesday 22 January 2008

Committees all around

I've just come home from a CIPD committee meeting. It might be the last one this year as we've arranged everything that needs to be done for all the talks we are having for the rest of the year, so hopefully all I have to do is to turn up at them.

Yesterday evening I was at a meeting of Monaleen National School Board of Management. I was asked to be a community representative on this, and am doing my Vistakon duty on this one. It is likely to be quite interesting, but at least I don't have any responsibility other than to attend meetings.

Next week is Newtown week. On Monday I have to speak to Newtown Association. On Tuesday I have a Finance Committee meeting. (and, on Wednesday, I have to attend a quick meeting of Monaleen NS). On Saturday there is the main committee meeting. The following week I have to attend a Planning Committee meeting. Then that is out of the way for a while, I hope.

Work is busy too, and I may have to do a few rounds of meetings in the evening and weekends to communicate on some changes. Luckily, most weekends are fairly clear, so I'll rest up at them. Having said that, this weekend we have an open day for recruitment on Saturday morning. So, it's all GO!

No comments: