In spite of Ian's definite decision to go to Bristol, I have put in a "just in case" application to the CAO. It's fun choosing courses when you know it doesn't matter! I chose:
1. International Development and Food Policy in UCC
2. International Relations in DCU
3. Management Science and Information Systems Studies in TCD.
The choice of courses doesn't matter, even if Ian did decide he wants to study in Ireland, as he can change his mind with the CAO form until July now that he has an application in.
I bought some wool in town today as my on-line purchase still hasn't arrived. I think I'll try to cancel it as there is no further update from them, and it was ordered on 6th January.
b is writing an article for Afloat, who gave him 2 days of notice that they want an article. He reckons he doesn't have news in the winter, so is using some of the research he has been doing to put together a historical news article.
The Saturday market still hasn't really woken up since Christmas, but stalls are gradually reappearing. There is a French guy from Tralee who is selling yummy patisseries, and there is a stall selling very nice pies. We bought from both today. The rain is contant, though, so town is very empty. There is a big rugby match later today and I don't think many are expected to attend as it is so miserable. This is unusual for Limerick
I took out all my minutes and other stuff about Newtown today, hoping that it will give me inspiration for my talk on a vision for the school. If anybody out there has ideas, let me know. Once I get started I'll probably be OK, but having to think about it isn't working for me at the moment.
Saturday 19 January 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment