Sunday 6 January 2008

A cold and miserable Sunday

It's cold and wet and I've turned the heating on for the afternoon. Even the dogs don't want to go out.

I went to Meeting this morning. There was Eoin, Hiram, Terry & Marian & kids, Joan, John G, Aidan, and various others - the speaking was on the topic of the epiphany, today being the feast of the Epiphany. I had a good chat with Eoin, and remembered to give him the voucher for Clare, so she is now trying to contact Ian. We still have to find an open post office for Andres's parcel, but it is wrapped, addressed and ready to go.

After Meeting I headed to work, the kind of saddo thing a parent does when there are no children in the house. I got some useful things done there in preparation for our FDA audit. b went to Killaloe market and got some goodies, as well as walking the dogs. I'm drinking some very nice soup he bought there, made by Mrs Rudd.

Gaybo has just started his Sunday afternoon programme on the radio. That makes it 4pm. I must go and do the ironing and then I will be finished with duties for the day.

No comments: