Wednesday 2 January 2008

Back to work

Well, the holiday is over and it is back to work for us all today. Lots of "Happy New Year" was said today, and comments about the Christmas break. Some had over-indulged and others just had a quiet time. Now it's back with a bang, with the FDA inspection starting in less than 2 weeks. What fun!

Carolan brought the dogs for 2 walks today. Maeve and she were intending to go for a walk with some other friends at 11.30am, but the other friends weren't ready. Carolan had already put leads on the dogs so felt obliged to bring them out. Later the other friends were ready so she brought them for another walk. They are being well looked after. As a result they haven't even moved from the sofa to come and say hello to me since I came into the house.

Dad has spent the day searching the archives of the Limerick Civic Museum via the www. He is searching via 'sand', 'Plassey', 'canal' and 'barge' so far, and will add in searches for names of barges as he progresses. He is currently cooking and says I have a choice of garlic soup or garlic soup for my dinner. There is always the option of eggs, so I wonder whether I should get cooking!

It's been dark here for a couple of hours now. I wonder whether Ian has managed to take photos of the darkness gathering in Ghana yet for Carolan??!!

No comments: