Saturday 2 June 2007

...the old man is snoring

'cos it's raining and it's pouring. Ian and B are drooling over car brochures as b thinks I need to buy a new car sometime in the next couple of years and he is trying to persuade me that it should be a Citroen Picasso. The selling point seems to be the rechargeable torch in the back of the car. I'm ignoring everything!

We've rearranged things in the big room so that it is a bit tidier, though I think we need to throw loads out. Ian has promised to do that when his exams are finished. When the boat finally gets going the shelves will clear a bit of duvets and pillows.

Leavy got her stitches out yesterday and is now a four-legged dog. She is using all four legs most of the time but the vet says that she will always sit with her leg out. I spent yesterday evening cutting out large hunks of matted hair from her back. She would make a good Rastafarian.

No comments: