The rain, it raineth. Lots of puddles and water is around and I daren't even go near the garden for fear of sinking in it.
Goldie and Leavy have been misbehaving today. Leavy seems to have taken a liking to b's best beer and removed it from a cupboard, breaking a valuable bottle in the process. Goldie has found love (as he does from time to time) and is trying to reach the bitch. This has involved trying to break and exit from the side gate. He put a fair amount of force into the twisting he did to the wire facing on it, and has also bitten through the good, new wood. Both are in the severe bad books. Pippa is the only one we are talking to.
Tomorrow Ian has music in the morning, and then he only has one exam left - Applied Maths. He and Andres are coming home here after that, to sleep. We have been told not to disturb them, and not to ask them to do anything helpful this weekend. I assume they won't expect us to do anything helpful either!
I am chair of the local branch of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) this year so had to go to a meeting earlier to arrange the schedule of meetings for next year. I think all the work has been done in one meeting, so hope I'll be able to fulfill my agreement to be just a figure-head, and not to be someone who actually has to do any work on the committee.
Wednesday 20 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment