I fully intended to cycle to work today but just couldn't face it as I got up this morning. I had slept badly and my hands were so swollen that I couldn't get my ring off. Maybe it is the result of gardening, or maybe due to hay fever. As the day has progressed I seem to have become better. Maybe it was just an excuse designed to avoid the arduous task of cycling. We'll see what happens tomorrow morning.
The filter for the boat arrived today and b went up to Dromineer to have it fitted. We might even get to go out in the boat next Sunday....
I put a hanging basket up near the front door, with pink flowers hanging from it. It makes the house look a little less neglected than it was. I'm hoping that people also notice that I hoed the front flower bed and put some extra soil on it. The removal of the scrap metal, even if it is only into the trailer, will also help in this regard. There is only one boat left as well, so progress is being made.
I have to go now and do my daily dose of Sudoku.
Tuesday 5 June 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment