Working on Good Friday in a company that operates 24/7 means that Fridays don't seem like the pre-cursor to the weekend, and this Friday was no different. Most people were at work today, with no obvious gaps in the car park. Mind you, I was one of the last to leave at 5ish, so the good weather encouraged everyone who could go to leave as early as possible.
I did some digging when I got home. The veg plot is nearly all dug now, and the weeds are beginning to grow. My seeds that are planted in the mini-greenhouse show no sign of growing yet. I'm hoping the freezing nights haven't killed them off.
Tomorrow we have to get up at 5am to go to Dublin so that we can join some friends who are moving their narrow-boat out of the city. It will be an interesting journey so they are going to be saddled with us for the day.
Friday 6 April 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment