No adventures during the night last night, thank goodness. However, I forgot to put away a cushion I was using on my chair. Within a few minutes of my leaving them on their own they had found it and were pulling the zip off the cover. It was my favourite elephant design.... It may be possible to mend it so I've put it in the washing maching first to clean it.
The fencing around the garden will be great once complete. I spent a while throwing bouncy things around the garden for the dogs this morning and it was great that they didn't disappear into hedges and mucky areas as the fencing prevented my mis-throws from landing there. This game managed to exhaust them for a few minutes but I can hear them waking up again.
We're going looking for cheap patio type slabs this morning to make a pathway around the veg garden.
Sunday 25 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment