...that my last blog was very sad. He said it in a post-ironic sort of way that suggested a lack of sympathy. I had politely neglected to say that he slept through all of last night's saga, but I'll add that in now!
Ian is trying to get us to remember quadratic equations from our dim, distant pasts. I remember loving doing them but now haven't a clue how to start. He seems to be doing OK, though. He has pages and pages of figures working out various strange things.
It's been very wet and soggy today. I did a small amount of garden digging but came inside once the rain started and have now done 2 weeks worth of ironing. I think b was a bit surprised to see me with headphones on listening to my MP3 player so I didn't admit that I was listening to Rolf Harris. Perhaps he won't find out...
I am now charging the MP3 player so that it is prepared for my flight to London on Monday. I've managed to avoid work-related travelling since last June so I shouldn't complain. I'd love to avoid it forever, though. I have to go to Londinium and back on Monday and my meetings are close to the airport. I don't remember how many times I have visited Heathrow without getting a chance to get in to London itself.
More daffodils arrived in the house from the market today. Yellow is a really cheerful colour.
Saturday 24 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment