I'm exhausted and getting small dizzy spells today. Maybe it is because the world is turning so quickly as I can't understand how we've reached Sunday so soon again. Where did the week go?
Yesterday I was in Waterford again for yet another committee. It went on the longest of the ones I've chaired but I think it was useful for clearing the air. I sit listening to all views and sides and assumptions and prejudices but find it difficult to transmit them on to those who have different views, assumptions and prejudices. Hence a meeting where everyone gets a chance to air them, and my role was to ensure that people said out loud what they have been saying in private. This was worthwhile. I'm tired, though!
A dog trainer came yesterday and b spent 4 hours with her learning how disfunctional their behaviour is. Oh dear. I wonder does this apply to how we have brought up our children too. The same methods seem to have produced pretty good offspring so far!
This week b and I are actually going out on Valentine's Day. The fact that we are going to an organic gardening class may not appeal to all romantics but I'm looking forward to it. We are goin to learn how to grow veggies in a 4ft x 4ft area, which is just about what we might be able to manage.
Sunday 11 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment