Since I last travelled with Aer Lingus they have implemented on-line check-in so you can print your boarding pass before you set out. I took advantage of this to seat myself at the front of the cabin on the way home from London on Monday and ended up being the first off the plane. I like on-line check-in!
Tuesday was yoga day again. I'm still not really getting into this but it does me no harm to spend 1.5 hours doing stretching and breathing exercises. I'll miss it next week as I have to go to a Planning committee meeting in Waterford.
Wednesday evening saw the final organic gardening class. b didn't come as he was completing an urgent document for a client. I learnt about the herbs that are worth growing, veggies that go well together, and plants to grow that attract nice insects. There is to be an outing to Jim's garden in June so we might go to that.
That brings me to tonight, the first evening at home this week. I'm getting as bad as C!
I wonder how Ian's exams are going.... Do you think he might let us know?
Thursday 1 March 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment