I'm feeling very grumpy this morning, having had a disturbed night as a result of Leavy's antics. She started off by displaying that she had the runs, though luckily two doses were caught outside. Midnight saw me cleaning up the third off the kitchen floor. At various stages throughout the night Leavy barked. The question was whether she was looking for attention or telling me that she had done another one. I decided it was best to ignore, and the kitchen floor was clean this morning.
Leavy has learnt how to open one of the sliding doors to the kitchen cupboards. This morning she took out our spare plastic bags and they were nicely shredded on the living floor in a period of no more than 10 minutes while I was out of the room.
The garden is a mess as our friendly odd-jobber continues to progress slowly. The trouble is that it makes leaving the dogs outside impossible without supervision as they naturally graduate to the mud in the veg patch.
b rang me yesterday afternoon to tell me there were white balls all over the house. The insulation people returned eventually and spent the afternoon digging out the insulation that escaped into the attic. They didn't have plastic bags, hoover, or any equipment to help. However, they left the place reasonably ball free, considering. They have to return on Monday to collect another 10 bags of polystyrene balls. I haven't dared to look into the attic yet!
The "lads" have gone into town to the do the shopping. I see they have taken 150 euro out of my account in Arthurs Quay so must be parked there. ATM cards are very handy, who needs a GPS to locate people?
Ian has left me his Irish history book in the hopes that I will read it and then it will fall into his brain. Hmm...
Saturday 24 February 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment