Saturday 3 March 2007

I don't like being unwell

I have a very sore throat and a cough and a temperature and am feeling sorry for myself. A stuffed nose means lying in bed to rest doesn't work as it gets worse. Get me out of this agony! It's just as well it is Saturday and I don't have to go to work. Tomorrow I have to go to QM in Cork, though, and need my voice to defend decisions on the junior school, from the secondary school perspective. Not having much energy may be no harm as I will have to stick to the important points.

The fencing of the garden is almost complete. Some concrete just has to be laid at the base of the fence at the end of the garden to ensure that Goldie doesn't dig holes under it. It was great to be able to let them outside this morning and know that they couldn't escape. Well, at least, Leavy hasn't yet tried jumping the 5ft+ needed to escape yet. Now the garden just needs some tidying (lots!).

No comments: