Right - decision made. I've signed up for yoga classes on Tuesday evenings. They may not make me fit but at least I'll have to move and breathe a bit. That might prepare me for the summer when I'll cycle in to work.
I'm also going to go for a massage tomorrow evening with the yoga teacher. It's all go.
Goldie escaped today when a delivery man came to deliver a parcel to the wrong address and spent most of the day loose. He is dirtier than a pig. I've spread newspapers around the floor and he is lying on them so I hope they'll help to remove dirt and dampness.
Tomorrow is parent-teacher consultation day so b is heading to that. I'm hoping Ian might manage to ring me some day soon but the phones must be out of order still. I wonder did he have his annual hair cut today, as he intended?
My parents are heading to Egypt today for 2 weeks, and my sister and husband to Kenya. 5th February is the big birthday day at their house - my father will be 87, my brother 49, and his daughter 14 (I think).
Wednesday 17 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment