I'm going to have to make a big decision soon. Should I change the name of my blog to reflect the reality? No blogs from C or I for some time, only the parents continue.....
It's pay and bonus review time of the year, not a time I enjoy as it involves lots of spreadsheets and hassling people to give me their recommendations. Tomorrow I have to present everything I have to the other managers and see where we go from there.
It's still wet here, though warm. That insulation we put in the house during December is really of benefit as I find myself turning off the heating during the evening, something I would never have done in the past.
Someone let Goldie out the gate today and he disappeared for a few hours. It's not clear who let him out as we had no visitors and no post. Maybe someone thought we were the doc's surgery and opened the gate. As a result, Goldie is exhausted. Pippa didn't wander away so she is her normal lively self.
It's op day on Friday. I'm a bit nervous as I don't want to have a general anaesthetic, but I've no choice - or do I? Saturday is Patron meeting day. It's likely to be controversial as I sent a letter to all members over Christmas bringing up various issues. I got a nice response from one of them today, but others will not be happy bunnies.
Tuesday 9 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment