This week seemed long as the general anaesthetic last week has left me with headaches when I feel the slightest bit tired or under stress. Today I woke up with a mighty one but have taken it easy and am much better this evening.
We went to the market this morning. The rain and wind meant many stall-holders weren't there so we didn't stay long. B got his car washed at the former Jennings filling station on Mulgrave Street and, after a quick stop at Superquinn, we headed home. I spent the afternoon making apple juice from the rapidly deteriorating apples we bought and were given before Christmas. I've just had a glass of it and it's very nice.
I've just done the depressing task of working out how little money I have. Final school fees have to be paid on 1st February - wow, the final instalment of 10 years worth of fees seems strange! Anyway, the head is still above the parapet in spite of losing 3+ months of earnings last year due to not working.
Ian says in his blog that he has tagged me. Does that mean I have to tell you some things you don't know about me? Don't you know everything you want to know? Can I escape from this....???
Saturday 20 January 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment