Wednesday 20 December 2006

Great concert

As usual, it was a great concert last night, with lots of variety. The school chamber choir has some superb sopranos. The star of the show was, of course, Ian, who sang a BellX1 song and amazed a lot of people who hadn't heard him sing. I might be a bit biased on him being the star ;>), but he certainly did us all proud.

The drive down to Waterford and back was very foggy, and therefore slow. On arriving home it looked as if we had had hailstones around the house, but on closer examination I discovered that they were polystyrene beads. The insulators came and injected them into our house yesterday, so we should have a cosy Christmas. I'm not sure whether it was my imagination but I felt that the house was warmer this morning when I got up than it usually is, yet is was freezing outside.

I'm off to our department party this evening. Better remember to bring the credit card.

No comments: