Sunday 24 January 2010

A domestic weekend

Let's see, what do I have to show for this weekend? Here's the list of tasks achieved:
- loads of ironing
- pruned back the raspberry canes
- made some sour dough bread
- hoovered around the house
- washed the hall and living room floor
- about 3 loads of washing (not sure how it managed to build up)
- cleaned the oven - a job I hate
Is that all? It seemed more than that.

I've been enjoying lovely Lush baths over the last few weeks. I'm going to have another one in a few minutes. I think that's a relaxing way to finish the weekend.

Next weekend the plan is:
Friday - Jonathan and Ian arrive in Dublin. I go to Late Late show with Jenny.
Saturday - Brian, Carolan and Andy arrive in Dublin. Everyone goes to 90th birthday lunch with Granny and Grandpa. C and A stay in posh hotel, while the rest of us find a floor somewhere. Jonathan goes to Paris.
Sunday - visit Gran for the "Christmas" visit. Carolan and Andy fly back to London. Ian stays in posh hotel. Brian and I head home.
Monday - Ian heads back to Bristol.

No comments: