Sunday 3 February 2008

It's been a busy week

All of us seem to have been busy this week - why does everything happen at the same time? If it was just work that was busy, or just one of my other interests - but no, all together.

Yesterday was Newtown committee day. It was an interesting meeting, with us still trying to come to terms with the need to decide on the planned size of the school. Do we remain with 350 pupils, or try to cater for all demand by moving to 450 pupils? This would allow for 3 streams of classes instead of the current two.

Lots of people were asking after C and I. If I'd know Ian was lying low and not having a friendly relationship with the inside of his stomach I might have been less enthusiastic about how he is getting on. However, I know he'll get over it, but also that it will take the best part of a week before he is back to full energy levels.

Next week I have to chair a CIPD meeting on Tuesday evening, on the subject of employment law. On Wednesday I'll be in Cork all day for a J&J meeting, returning home to Kayla and friend, who B will have had to entertain for the day. On Saturday there is a dinner for Gran for her 80th, so we'll drop in to see Granny and Grandpa.

New kitchen units are being put into Kilgarvan this week, so it will be more comfortable on on the cooking and washing up front. 5th February (Tuesday) is 3-generation birthdays day, with Rob reaching 50.

No comments: