We now have purple flowering broccoli in the garden. It's very exciting. We might even have enough to eat a meal soon!
I decided to get rid of bottles this morning, at the same time as buying muesli in the health food shop. I headed off to do this and disposed of the bottles. However, it appears that most shops don't open until 9.30 or 10am in the Castletroy shopping centre. Having finished my shopping in Superquinn before 9.30am I sat on a bench and read the newspaper until the health food shop opened. I had been thinking of looking for a "frock" in the clothes shops there, but none were open by 9.45 so I decided to head home. I still owe money to Letty for the injections given to Ian so headed that direction to pay her. But, you've guessed it, she wasn't open either!
Anyway, later this morning we will head to Dublin and visit Rockspring prior to Gran's 80th birthday bash. b wants to visit the grave of Arthur Guinness as well - let's hope it is a good place to give the dogs a run.
Saturday 9 February 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment