We had the dreaded Japan audit this week, and came out with flying colours. Today we had a visit from one of the most senior people in our big company, and he was very happy with what he saw. The scary thing is that he was anticipating something totally different from the reality. However, that's one more convinced that we make good products and run a good show. That's a relief.
We had at least 30 US and Japanese visitors this week. They were all as surprised as we were to find ice, and even a bit of snow, here in Limerick. We got off very lightly compared to other parts of the country. Mind you, it is worth sticking to the main roads as any side roads are unexpectedly slippy. The road from Castleconnell to Lisnagry was very slippy this morning, in spite of the non-freezing temperatures.
My exciting purchase today was a new cover for my ironing board. I can now iron without getting the marks of the metal base stuck onto my blouses. I celebrated by doing some ironing so am feeling very smug about being ahead of where I normally am at this stage of the weekend.
Christmas is coming, apparently, and that means I'm supposed to have a stock of ice cream in the freezer. Today I've made chocolate chip ice cream and raspberry yoghurt ice cream. On the list for making are:
- melon brandy sorbet
- more raspberry yoghurt
- blueberry
- more chocolate based ice cream
Anyone who is going to be here for Christmas is welcome to put in an order for their favourite type if these aren't on the list.
Leavy has a new duvet bed that b bought for her today. She's spoilt!
Saturday 4 December 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment