Monday 29 November 2010

Would you believe

I received a letter in the post today with an Tanzanian stamp on it.  Who do I know in Tanzania?  How exciting, I thought.  Well, would you believe but that it was from my "good friend" Charles Taylor (jnr), son of the former president of Liberia.  He writes from a refugee camp in Tanzania and says his father is being held against his will by the UN for "alleged offences of war crimes".  However, his father has confidence in my personality and thinks I can help with a business opportunity.  All I have to do is to contact him by email.  I won't give you his email address as I really have to claim this 30% of $177,000,000 for myself so that I can give up work and live the high life.
It's -2.8C here at the moment, but no snow yet.  They have snow in the north and east of the country.  It wasn't fun scraping ice off the car both on the way to work and on the way home.  A few more days of this is promised.

No comments: