The "state" visit is cancelled as my Aunt Elizabeth isn't well and needs minding, so our expected visitor has headed over to Essex. Unfortunately that means that the cleaning job Ian and Brian were going to do in advance of her arrival is kinda unlikely to happen. Of course they'll need to do it to be ready for Carolan and Andy visiting next weekend....
I've just been watching that long tennis match between Isner and Mahut. I don't understand how they can keep going for so long. I get exhausted just watching them! I think that what should happen is that the people in the next round should stand down in their favour so that they both get through. It seems it has so far been the longest ever tennis match in a major tournament.
The Queen is going to visit our President, it appears. How exciting!
Wednesday 23 June 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment