The forecast is good for the weekend so let's hope that we have a nice day tomorrow as we start the clean-up of Knocknagow. We visited her last weekend and admired the new JCB engine, but I couldn't help look at all the activity of spiders and the accumulation of dust and dirt from the winter. The paint is coming off the deck so I'm going to have to do a cleaning job so that I can re-paint it. I might try the jet-spray implement I used to clean our patio.
Ian has headed to Dublin to go to his first Quaker committee meeting. He has done a huge amount of work in preparation for it as he is on a mission to make the Irish Quaker web-site more user-friendly.
I know have 3 friends on Facebook! The number is growing rapidly. Paddy McKee rang out of the blue yesterday and he has a presence on Facebook. It was great to hear from him.
I'm half-listening to the evening news on RTE. It is very depressing, with new legislation being suggested to tackle gang-land crime, and discussion on the government's attempts to tax us out of house and home. Christy Moore is due to be on the Late Late Show, so I may watch it for once.
Brian was in Dublin meeting someone today and came across an Italian shop so has stocked up on essential supplies. Loads of pasta and rice, an interesting lemon liqueur (I'm sure it would make ice cream tasty), and some nice bikkies were included in the spoils of his shopping.
Friday 17 April 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment