Hello, remember me... I've been to London and back since I last blogged, and had a lovely time. We visited Kew Gardens, and the best part was getting to say hello to Carolan and Ian. They're great!
Anyway, now we have won the 6-nations cup, and so the whole world is coming out of a depression. We're able to ignore the fact that our government is about to fleece us through its new budget, the economy has fallen down around us, and there has been another plane crash today. The sun is shining (well, it's not) and all is well with the world.
Gotta go now - it's Newtown week, so it's committees or meetings most of the week. Only 2 more meetings to go as chair of School Committee. Think of all the free time I'll have. What will I do? I'm even tempted by the special offer in the Castle Oaks leisure centre, but that may be going too far.
Monday 23 March 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment