Well, the weekend is over and I don't have to go to work tomorrow. What joy!
The dogs think they are in heaven as they are getting lots of attention from Ian. He actually strokes them where they like to be stroked, and sits on the couch with them while they spread themselves over him. This hasn't happened to them since he left to go to UWE.
Tony and Isolde spent the weekend here so it has been busy enough. We've eaten well, and consumed alcohol in a slightly larger quantity than normal. I dressed the Christmas tree (it's quite small!) and had some decorations left over to make some of the rest of the room a bit festive with tinsel and baubles.
Tomorrow I intend to go into town to do some shopping, and will visit Dunnes to see whether they need help packing bags in aid of Adapt House. They may be OK, which gets me off the hook.
Ian and I have just watched Ian's new Dara O'Briain DVD. Dara really knows how to get the best out of an audience.
Ian tells me he was in the front row of a Colin Murphy show recently and had questions fired at him - he seems to have been able to bamboozle Colin with his answers.
Pippa is making jealous growls at Leavy as Leavy is very comfortable on Ian's knee and Pippa wants it all for herself. Leavy is cool about it, though.
Sunday 21 December 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment