Saturday 19 July 2008

It's been a while

It's been a while since I blogged, and I probably won't get back to it properly until the autumn. With C at home last week, and due to come home again in 2 weeks, she will probably be fed up with news. It would be scary if Ian needed to read a blog to get the news, though he'll claim we never tell him anything!

The exciting news is that the new barbecue arrived on Thursday. We used it yesterday evening and enjoyed its products. It is definitely a superior barbie to any we have used before and I can see us getting great use out of it over many years. Its portability is great to use. b is going to see if he can get more items to "match" it as he will be near Woodies today.

I'm a bit scared about what is going to happen to my tomatoes and cucumbers while we're on holidays as there is no obvious person who could water them. Maybe we'll drop home and pick a few veggies while we're here every few days. The weather still isn't looking great for our holidays, but we'll still enjoy them.

I'd better go and do all the things I have to get done today - holidays take a lot of organising, you know!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I still need some news as well, keep blogging Mrs G!