all is not well with the world. However, I've decided this is not my problem this evening so am choosing to ignore it.
Ian is working next week in Vistakon. He has to join me at work at 8am, which isn't something that warms the cockles of his heart. It's only for a week, though, so he'll manage.
This weekend we hope that our boat will finally enter dry dock. This may be tomorrow afternoon, or possible Sunday. Anyway, paint has been bought and all is ready for the big paint job.
Tomatoes, bananas and cucumbers are the major obstacles in Ian's life, he tells me. I've no idea why, as he hasn't explained that to me yet. Dad is worrying about the poor dogs lying on the floor starving as he hasn't fed them. I think he may be expecting me to do something about it, but I'm busy blogging.... must get priorities right.
Friday 31 August 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment