I had a great weekend in London with Carolan, and visit to Ian in Bristol. We packed a lot into the weekend. "Oliver" was great, and I highly recommend it if you are in London. I made it to the theatre with 1 minute to the start. That was pretty good going considering that I left Shannon at 5.15pm and flew to Heathrow. The show started at 7.30pm.
Anyway, on my return home I had to go to a meeting in Cashel in Monday. I managed to end it early on discovering that my new car had finally arrived and was available. It is hard to believe that it has green credentials when you look at its size, but I've just bought a tank-full of diesel and the dashboard tells me I should get 1,100 kms from that fill. We'll see!
Wednesday 17 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment