Tuesday 9 March 2010

4 minutes to go

In 4 minutes "Ugly Betty" starts.  It hasn't been on for a couple of weeks so I need my fix of it.  Then I'll try making phone calls again to find speakers for EMEYF gathering.  I have collected names of a number of victims, so now it is a matter of getting them to answer their phones.

You should see my new curtains in the living room.  They are light green, and long enough to lie slightly on the floor.  I got them ready-made at a price that was probably cheaper than getting the old ones cleaned.  In the event that we decide to put the house up for sale these little cosmetic improvements will, I hope, sell it quickly.  I am an optimist!

It's still freezing here in the mornings.  The last few days have had clear blue skies all day but it has been cold outside unless you are in a sheltered area with the sun pouring down on you.

I'm hoping to get my new car on Thursday evening.  If it isn't ready by then I'll have to ask b to collect it so that I can have it on my return from London.  I just hope that the Aer Lingus cabin crew don't go on strike before I fly.  Fingers crossed....

Oh, here's Ugly Betty.  Bye!

No comments: