Tuesday 28 July 2009

It would be so nice

Do you think that there is any chance that this weekend will be a nice one? I'm just asking for one nice Bank Holiday weekend this year. Is that too much to ask for? It seems like it might be. However, we'll head off on Knocknagow anyway and try to find a sheltered place to relax.

I'm surrounded by sleeping dogs. They've apparently spent the day barking, so they must now be tired. I'm trying to work out a way of channeling their daytime energy into doing gardening tasks. Do you think they could be taught how to dig out weeds from between the patio slabs, and to clear all the moss and weeds from the front garden? I like gardening when it produces food, but don't like those persistent weeds and can't persuade myself to imagine them as pretty. Perhaps if the evenings were warm and dry I'd wander outside and make a start on the work.

Here is the O'Briensbridge anchor:

No comments: