Carolan is coming home tomorrow, Carolan is coming home tomorrow, Carolan is coming home tomorrow. Did I tell you that Carolan is coming home tomorrow?
That means it is close to the time when we bring Ian to Bristol. He is packing, and I'm hoping the mess everywhere will all disappear. b has a menu ready for Thursday evening, and champagne, so we'll have a good send-off for him. Pity Andy has to work, but we can always celebrate again when everyone returns! I'm going to suffer badly from empty nest syndrome next week so have arranged to work almost every evening.
Oh, and there is sweet corn ready for us all to eat as starters. I can't pick it until 5 minutes before we want to eat it as that is when it is supposed to taste its best. And 100 yellow tomatoes to eat as well, all grown in my greenhouse along with cucumbers and red and brown tomatoes. It's all very exciting.
Tuesday 16 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment