Sunday 13 April 2008

A busy week over

It is a nice peaceful Sunday and so far I have bumbled about in the garden sowing seeds, cutting the neighbour's tree and doing my favourite weekly "dog" task. I also brought the dogs for a walk down to the river before it got too busy with Sunday walkers. It's sunny still, but every now and again a cloud looms up and I suspect that we will have rain later in the day.

Yesterday's School Committee went well, and was finished by 4.15pm. b drove down, and Ian came too, so it was an outing for all. I had been to Waterford twice already this week so it was nice to be driven. On the way home we stopped to eat in "The Thatch" at Grannagh. The owner chatted to us and it transpires that he is a Newtown parent. They're all over the place!

The next few weekends will be busy too. Next Sunday is the first meeting of Limerick Monthly Meeting for over 50 years so that will mean a shared lunch and such like. The following week we head to Wales (yippee, at last) and then the weekend after that I have to go to Toronto. On my return home there is the Special Olympics weekend hosted by Vistakon so I will help at that on the Sunday. Hopefully our boat will be ready in time for the following weekend so that we can relax and enjoy it.

No comments: