Monday 24 March 2008

Easter Monday

It's just after 4pm and the rain has set in for the afternoon. I managed to finish the gardening I was doing out the front before it started and was glad of an excuse to come in and rest my weary bones. It's amazing how much work there can be to do in a small garden. Both front and back gardens are now fairly tidy. The veg garden is ready for seeds once the better weather comes, but the front garden could do with some plants that keep the weeds in check, and I'm not sure what to put there. I'm not really interested in the front garden so don't pay it much attention. That means it is harder work when I do decide it needs tidying.

I've done the ironing too, so I'm going to spend the rest of the day relaxing. b has gone off to join Neil Arlidge and gang on their journey in to Dublin. He will leave the car at Hazelhatch and meet them before they go on an early morning start tomorrow.

Right - off to relax...

No comments: