I'm managed to work out how to add a site meter to my account. It will be interesting to see whether anyone other than myself clicks on it.
Showers are being taken, luggage is being packed and re-packed, and I'm keeping quietly to myself while all this goes on. The day is calm so far, with the hundreds of birds that earlier gathered on the old beech tree behind the church now gone. They were very noisy, not helped by the fact that Goldie seems to feel it is his duty to bark at them. They don't notice, so it is a bit frustrating for him, and for us.
A nice cup of freshly brewed coffee seems to be a thing I'd like right now. I suspect others would too, so I'll head off to brew it.
Monday 31 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment