I have to talk with a group of people today who don't come into work until 8pm so I've been getting ready what I have to say to them.
This day next week C and I will be well into our Cuban holiday. I need to remember to root out some items for her that are in her bedroom at home. She needs to come over to Dublin from Wales and gales are forecast for Friday, so it will be a relief when she gets here. We have a nice guesthouse booked near the airport so will be able to roll out of our beds on Saturday morning and get straight to the flight to Paris, and then on to Havana.
I met a gynaecologist today. He is 50 too! He doesn't have "woman" problems, though, so it's easy for him. When he is examining women he has to have a nurse present in the room as a witness - it's sad to realise that that is necessary.
Tuesday 14 November 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment