This time last week Ian was sure he wouldn't make a deadline for handing in his dissertation for this coming Thursday. Today he handed it in, two days ahead of schedule. Brilliant!
I intended to stick to my schedule of cycling to work twice a week, having started up again only last week. It was zero degrees this morning, though, so I'm afraid I'm not going to make my twice this week as I need the car tomorrow and Thursday. I chickened out on Monday as I was too tired from my trip to Dublin in the early hours of Sunday morning to catch a ferry.
The poor seeds in the garden and greenhouse are likely to suffer from the cold nights. If the volcanic ash falls on us maybe it will be warm enough to heat them up again. Or, maybe not.....
Tuesday 20 April 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment